But the biggest worry I have is the LUGGAGE situation. For those of you who don't remember, you can reread my post about Paris. Unlucky for me is that the Paris Metro is etched in my mind because of that horrendous trip with all of our luggage. Unfortunately, this time I will be travelling alone, so I will have to handle all of my baggage on my own. So I need to strike a balance between bringing too much and not being able to carry it and not bringing enough so I have to buy a million things over here, which will get expensive.
Like the other problems I am sure that it'll all work itself out over time. Sometimes though I do wonder if I made the right choice in deciding to take a job which I am not sure what is expected of me, but I figure now, when I'm young, is the time to take risks =)
No comments:
Post a Comment