Monday, November 15, 2010

Falling into a Routine

Now that the greves are over and I have actually started teaching, I have fallen into a nice routine. I am getting to know the students better and falling into a rhythm of teaching and am getting used to it. Sometimes I actually like it! Especially when I get to teach something that I actually like, such as politics, which makes me rethink my decision NOT to become a professor.

The other assistants at my high school and around Metz are really nice. There is Patricia (the Spanish assistant at my school), Christiane (the German assistant, even though she is Italian, at my school), Martina (the German assistant, from Austria), Megan (another American), Patrick (another American), and Ilaria (an Italian assistant). We all hang out and it's a lot of fun getting to know everyone since we all come from different backgrounds.

No comments: