This weekend 5 people out of our group were gone. 4 went to Geneva and 1 went to London to go see an exhibit, which left just Lauren and Philip and me. However, this was one of the best weekends to have stayed behind in Grenoble because the weather was gorgeous. We spent most of the weekend at this huge park behind the local highschool laying in the grass. It was a really nice relaxing weekend.
We also went out because Lauren's host brother, Martin, was having a sleepover for his birthday and he wanted to house to himself so Lauren wanted to go out so I went with her. However, at my bus stop there was about 7, 14 or 15 year old and I could tell something was a little off with them. One girl goes behind the bus stop and her friend tells me not to look. I wasn't looking to begin with, but telling someone not to look instantly makes them curious. I really should not have looked because to my dismay I see that she is peeing. Mind you it is only7 o clock at night. After she peed two of the boys she was with did so also. And then one boy asks me what time the bus is and this girl was like what did he say to you! And when I told her that he just wanted to know what time the bus was she was like oh okay. She then wanted to know if i was french? english? and finally i just told her I was an America. Bad idea because then they all flocked to me and demanded to know where I was from and I said California. And then they start naming random cities in the US such as Las Vegas and New York. Finally I just said near San Francisco.
They all wanted to know what I was doing that night and I just said I was going down town and then they all wanted me to go with them and I was like no thanks, I have to meet my friend. I am super glad that I did notgo with them because one of the guys threw up at the bus stop. I could not believe how these young kids were acting and to top it all off it was barely even dark out.
No comments:
Post a Comment