Tomorrow is Kathryn's birthday, but Julia is flying to London to see a Byzano tine Empire exhibit so we had a picnic today to celebrate. Julia, Dianne, and Catherine all went to Leader Price, which I guess is this off brand, discount grocery store, where they bought a lot of "goodies" for Catherine. Some of these goodies were bacon flavored potato chips, violet candies that tasted like soap, perfume, and makeup, smurf gummies, tequilla flavored beer (not tequilla but beer that tasted like it), a pudding dessert in a can, party fizz with disney princesses on it, and lots of chocolate. Suffiencet to say most of the stuff was degusting, but we all had to try some of each (this was the only time I really wanted to be a vegetartian, so I could have gotten out of the bacon flavored chips).
Tomorrow Lauren is coming over to my house so we can bake we some cupcakes and then bring them over to Kathryn's house before we all go out.
No comments:
Post a Comment