I went skiing in the Alps on Saturday and for someone who only had been skiing once before (10 years ago) I was doing pretty well. The first run was basically on my butt the whole entire way down but by the end of the day I was doing really well. It was so hard to see though because of the clouds and it was snowing so I could only see about 10 feet in front of me, which makes skiing kind of difficult. But I think I will be going again sometime real soon once I get back from my trip.
I have been preparing for my trip but the location will be a mystery so my parents won't have a heart attack worrying about me while I am gone, even though everything should be fine. Since where I am going I don't think I'll be able to access the internet readily you won't be hearing from me until the 21 or the 22. I get back late on the 20 but then my host brother is taking me to a football (soccer) game on the 21.
Just to let you know you should be prepared for a REALLY long entry when I get back so you can hear all about my travels in *******!
Classes are going really well by the way. My language teacher is so funny, everytime someone makes a mistake he pretends to shoot them and he makes a sound like he is dying. Today I got shot.
1 comment:
i'm not sure when you're suppossed to be back, but i haven't heard from you, and i'm scared that you've been kidnapped. email me soon!
Post a Comment